Friday, November 5, 2010

2010 MRC/Cyclocrossracing.com Cyclocross Race Seat Cam

Well, this event happened back on October 17th, 2010, but I figure it’s better late than never.  Ask me about my photos from NOHO last year sometime because I can’t find them here on Double Hop.

Anyway, this is the start of the Cat 4, 35+ race.  The interesting stuff is watching me power away on the straights.  Who would have thought I’d turn into a Cat 4 power rider?  I always thought of myself as a more technical turner.

This was my best race to date as I finished 15th/87.  I’ll take that.  A few more finishes like that, and I’ll go join the 3s in the middle of the pack. (Update, I did do the 3s at Canton.)

This was a classic New England fall day, and some good luck for MRC as we’ve had nothing but the worst of New England weather for out past two races (*cough, cough* Sterling Road Race and last year’s CX event).

If you just want to enjoy the Flyover, go to 7:15.

The music is by LCD Soundsystem, introduced to me by Chandler Delinks.  Drunk Girls.

The seat cam will be rolling for NOHO, with a special guest rider.  Stay tuned.

LiveJournal Tags: ,,,,
blog comments powered by Disqus